AvaCube Smart IR Blaster with Alexa Assistant Built-in
Sale Sold out
Regular price $45.99 USD
Regular priceUnit price per
WiFi Voice Control Infrared IR Voice Control Devices with Alexa Built-in, Smart IR Remote Controller Avacube IR Blaster for TV, STB, DVD, AC, Fan(AI Voice Hub), Avatar Controls/Tuya APP
- Pairing the IR remote controllers with the AvatarControls app adds advanced features such as preset AC temperature, mode, and TV channel and enables even more functionality to create IR appliances schedules and scenes such as “Movie Time” or “Dinner Time”. Additionally, with Vacation Mode and Auto-Shutoff features – Randomize your home appliances for a lived-in look while away or set their AvaCube to automatically turn off the IR devices after a preset amount of time.
- Make any space a little smarter - This plug-in smart speaker lets you get help from Alexa in more places in your home. The AvaCube is an ideal command center place to entryways, living rooms, laundry rooms, playrooms, bedrooms, bathrooms, kitchens – anywhere you want to use your voice to control TV, AC, lights, smart home devices, and take advantage of Alexa capabilities built directly into the home, without any extra hardware or hassle.
- ALEXA BUILT-IN: With Alexa built-in, you can ask your AvaCube to control all IR appliances, listen to the news, play music, get the weather, control smart home IOT devices, and more. The AvaCube allows users to fully automate their IR appliances with voice control, schedules, or remote access while also enjoying the many benefits of Alexa including music streaming, news updates, announcements, and more – no additional Alexa device or hub needed.
- Meet Your Mood: Schedule your lights to turn on when you want them including sunrise/sunset, easily create fun lighting scenes, and control from anywhere. Utilize auto-shutoff in closets, hallways, and bathrooms or enable Vacation mode to randomize lights while you are away for a lived-in look.
- With the AvaCube Smart Voice Controller users can create an Alexa routine that gradually turns on their lights in the morning when they are waking up while also giving them the news of the day and a traffic update before they head out to work.