Welcome to Avatar Contols!
This Agreement and Your Acceptance
The website www.avatarcontrols.com is owned, operated and provided by The Shenzhen Avatar Controls Co., Ltd. (“Avatar Controls”) from its offices in Nanshan District, Shenzhen China. The websites of Avatar Controls’ subsidiaries and affiliated companies are each owned, operated and provided by such subsidiaries and companies. However, these Terms will govern the use of any Avatar Controls company website that links to these Terms.
Our Services are provided for your personal information and non-commercial use. There will be occasions our Services may be interrupted due to scheduled maintenance or upgrades, emergency repairs, failure of telecommunications links and/or equipment, or similar occurrences.
Our Services contain text, software, images, photographs, graphics, audio, video, applications, user interfaces, visual interfaces, logos, designs, product names, and technical specifications (“Materials”) which are derived in whole or in part from information and materials supplied by us and other sources, and are protected by, copyright, trademark, patent, and other applicable laws. The entire content of the site is copyrighted as a collective work under the United States Copyright Laws. Trademarks, logos, and service marks displayed on the site are registered and unregistered trademarks of Shenzhen Avatar Controls Co., Ltd. its subsidiaries and affiliated companies, its licensors or content providers, or other third parties. All of these trademarks, logos, and service marks are the property of their respective owners. Nothing on this Site shall be constructed as granting any license or right to use any trademark, logo, or service mark displayed on the site without the owner’s prior written permission.
The use of any such Materials on any other website or networked computer or environment without our express written consent is prohibited. Materials may not be copied, reproduced, republished, modified, uploaded, posted, transmitted or distributed in any way nor may they be decompiled, reverse engineered or disassembled, except that you may download one copy of the Material on any single computer for your personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all copyright, trademark and other proprietary notices and make no change in or deletion of author attribution. This limited authorization is not a transfer of title in the Materials, and, by your use of our Services, you acknowledge that you do not acquire any license, ownership or other rights to the Materials.
Use of Our Services
In order to access some features of our Services, you may have to create an account. You may not:
• Create an account for anyone other than yourself.
• Use another User's account without permission, or solicit, collect or use the login credentials of other Users.
• Sell, transfer, license or assign your account, username, or any account rights.
When creating your account, you must provide true, current, accurate and complete information, and you must update your information as necessary to maintain its truth and accuracy. You are responsible for keeping your password secure and you are responsible for the activity that occurs on your account. You may be liable for our losses or the losses of others due to unauthorized use. If you become aware of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your password or of your account, you should notify us immediately.
You agree you have the legal right and capacity to enter into these Terms and to comply with all laws, rules and regulations (e.g., federal, state, local and provincial) applicable to your use of our Services and your User Submissions, including, but not limited to, copyright laws and export laws. You may not:
• Circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with any security related features of our Services or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Materials and User Submissions or enforce limitations on use of our Services and the Materials or User Submissions.
• Engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts our Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to our Services), including by transmitting any worms, viruses, spyware, malware or any other code of a destructive or disruptive nature.
• Inject content or code or otherwise alter or interfere with the way any part of our Services is rendered or displayed in a User's browser or device.
• Change, alter or modify any part of our Services for any reason.
• Use or launch any type of automated system, including but not limited to, "robots," "spiders," or "offline readers," etc., that accesses our Services in a manner that sends more request messages to our servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a conventional on-line web browser.
• Access (or attempt to access) any of our Services, including Materials and User Submissions, by any means other than through the interfaces that are provided by us.
• Use our Services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose.
You areresponsible for any content you submit, post or display (e.g., images, photographs, graphics, audio, video, text, information, works of authorship, applications, links, and other communications, content or materials) (collectively, “User Submissions”), including, but not limited to, any damages resulting from any infringement of copyright, patent, trademark, proprietary rights, or any other harm resulting from such a submission.
Your User Submissions must comply with the following:
• You may not submit abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, offensive, violent, nude, partially nude, discriminatory, unlawful, infringing, hateful, pornographic or sexually suggestive User Submissions via our Services, or User Submissions that encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, violate any law, or are otherwise inappropriate.
• You may not post advertisements, solicitations or spam links to other websites or individuals, without prior written permission from us.
• You may not defame, stalk, bully, abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate people or entities.
• You may not make false or misleading statements.
• You may not submit private, confidential or sensitive information unless specifically requested by us (e.g., providing credit card information to complete a purchase transaction via our Services).
It has been and remains our policy not to accept or consider ideas, suggestions or materials other than those that we have specifically requested from you. Any information or material you send to us will be deemed not to be confidential or proprietary. Our Services may now or in the future permit User Submissions and the hosting, sharing, and/or publishing of such User Submissions. No User Submissions are confidential whether published or not. You also acknowledge that the Internet may be subject to breaches of security and that the submission of User Submissions or other information cannotbe guaranteed to be secure.
You retain all of your ownership rights in your User Submissions. By submitting information and material via our Services, you automatically grant to us (or warrant that the owner of such information and material has expressly granted to us) a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, unrestricted, right and license to use, reproduce, display, perform, modify, adapt, publish, translate, transmit and distribute, or otherwise make available to others such information and material (in whole or in part and for any purpose) worldwide and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or hereafter developed. You also agree that we are free to use any ideas, concepts, know-how, or techniques that you send to us for any purpose.
www.avatarcontrols.com is administered by Avatar Controls from our offices in the China and hosted on servers located in the United States; other Avatar Controls sites may be administered and operated from various locations outside the United States. Materials published on a site, or otherwise included in our Services, may refer to products, programs, or services that are not available in your country.
Address:Unit1008, Satellite Building, Nanshan District, Shenzhen, China